BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Goodbye USA!!!!

After months of preparing, researching, and getting excited, the day has finally come!! In just a few short hours, we will be leaving to start our Ugandan adventure! It takes us a few days to get there, but considering I haven't been to any of the places that we are stopping, I am excited to see them all! Our country directors have been keeping us updated about the different things they have experienced as they have started to become familiar with the Ugandan culture, people, and the beautiful country. They tell us over and over that we are going to love it! I'm just so excited about this opportunity that I have to not only experience a new country and culture, but to get to know the people and about their life stories and experiences while we serve them. Well . . . I'm off!

0 comments: